So with the premier of the podcast coming Monday, we thought why not attempt to gain more publici…… I mean why not do something interactive for our listeners over on YouTube?
We have set up our channel and you can subscribe here to keep up with and participate in our *Drum roll please* 30 Day Comic Challenge!
You can participate by tagging us in your challenge videos or tweeting us @SuperiorComic16 using #3oDayComicChallenge .
So I know what you may be thinking right now, what is the challenge? Well let me give you the daily objectives we (And hopefully you) need to discuss in our videos.
- Your first comic book.
- Your favourite character and why
- A comic you think is under-rated and why
- Your comic book/character guilty pleasure
- What comic character you feel (Or wish) you are most like
- Most annoying comic character
- Favourite comic couple
- The best series being published right now
- Most touching comic scene
- Your dream VS. match
- Favourite animated comic series
- A comic you think everyone should read
- A comic you have re-read multiple times
- Your most recent comic themed wallpaper (Phone, Laptop, Tablet etc.)
- An image from a comic you are reading right now
- Funniest comic book or comic book scene
- Most useless villain
- Favourite B-list character
- Comic book Universe or City you would like to live in
- Favourite super power or skill
- Favourite writer
- A 2nd volume of a comic which disappointed you
- Your favourite comic/cover artist
- Dream character team up
- A comic you plan on reading (not one you are already collecting)
- A comic you wish would get a movie
- Favourite comic book movie
- Favourite comic publisher
- A comic you thought you wouldn’t like but thoroughly enjoyed
- Your favourite comic run or series of all time
So these are the objectives per day for the challenge. Your videos or tweets can be short answers or in depth explanations you choose.
We hope this challenge can bring us closer to current and potential followers and give our podcast and blog that interactive feel for you guys and gals.
Start date is Monday 16th of January to give everyone time to get their answers ready and in my case, get a haircut before going on video.
We look forward to seeing and reading your answers 🙂